One morning while feeding Tanner I realized Morgan was being way too quite for her so after searching (I had to search because when you call for her she will not answer) this is what I found. Pretty....what is it about little girls and makeup and finger nail polish? She was very proud of what she had done.
It seems like her hair is always a mess in the pictures I post so after she got dressed, I did her hair she posed for another. She loves to have her picture taken--even more so with pretty toes.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Always know what your 3 year old is doing......
Posted by walecki8 at 7:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! I am glad she didn't paint them on the carpet or her bed or something disasterous like that! She has really grown up.
Really cute! I remember when I was pregnant with Bryant I let Ariel paint my toe nails and of course she painted half my foot. The worst part was that she was so proud and didn't want me to take it off and then I had a doctors appointment and I ended up having to have one of those fun check ups and went to take off my socks and cute when you are 3 not so cute when you are almost 30!
That is so funny! Her toes look fantastic!
Yeah, what is it about girls hair?! I do Julia's and it's a complete mess by the afternoon! She has messy hair in a lot of our pictures too. :)
Post a Comment